Hughesnet Express Repair for Business Internet
Protect your business internet service with expedited restoration.
In the event of service interruption, a certified technician will quickly come directly to your business if the service cannot be restored over the phone. Express Repair customers also pay a reduced service fee for onsite repair visits.
If an issue cannot be resolved by phone, we'll quickly send a qualified technician to your business.
Pay a reduced service fee for onsite repair visits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Under warranty, you have access to 24x7 technical phone support, as well as onsite support as needed. While most interruptions are resolved with a simple phone call, it may take up to 7–10 days for a certified technician to visit your home or business to restore service, under the warranty. With Express Repair, if a visit is deemed necessary to restore your service, then a technician will be onsite by 5:00pm the next business day with Express Repair Premium.
The plan covers the required steps necessary to restore the Hughesnet service. These steps include, but are not limited to, phone support and onsite support including repointing of the antenna system or replacement of Hughesnet indoor equipment, power supply, or outdoor equipment that (1) were purchased by customer, (2) are commissioned on the Hughesnet account, and (3) were professionally installed at your site. The location must be a stationary location in the lower 48 states or Puerto Rico. The plan covers the following:
- Loss of service due to issues with Hughes equipment or Hughes-provided cabling
- Loss of service that can be corrected with antenna repointing or alteration using the existing mounting configuration
- Pre-existing service issues on covered Service Plan
- The cost of all parts required to restore service
- Loss of service due to power surge while properly connected to a properly wired AC power line with protective ground and telephone/coax lines properly connected.
- Loss of service resulting from damaged or missing Hughes equipment, Hughes-provided cabling, antenna or mount
- Loss of service that can only be corrected by relocating the antenna
- Change of mounting hardware or type for antenna
- Damage to the antenna caused by conditions other than normal use that is beyond Hughes' normal control, such as: hail, earthquake, flood, ice, fire, falling or flying objects, tropical storms, hurricanes, natural disasters, vandalism, theft, terrorism/war, riot, or acts of God
- Correction of faulty installation or repointing of the antenna, if the work was not originally performed by a Hughes-authorized technician
- Exterior or cosmetic items of the product, including, but not limited to, paint, finish, bezel, and cords
- Materials used for cosmetic purposes such as hiding exposed cabling or conduit
- Preventive maintenance
- Software upgrades
- Repair of a customer's local area network (technician is responsible for ensuring operability on one computer only)
- Any location that is a recreational vehicle: mobile homes, watercraft, aircraft
- Systems where the satellite is not mounted to a stable, fixed-position permanent structure
- Components or wiring related to satellite television
- Service outside the lower 48 states or Puerto Rico
- Any other electronic products, hardware or software including, without limitation, your computer or equipment related to your computer
- Damage reported after expiration of the Express Repair coverage period